Monday, December 15, 2008

Week 3 day 3

well last night was both good and bad, I had chicken artichoke pizza from Dhalias and garlic bread, I did try to watch how much i ate, and so i'm still losing/maintaing..I weighed myself this morning and i was at 250.6 yay!!!! it's going slow but i have to accept it and keep at it... I havent excercised in the last 2 days.. but mainly because i worked 12 hrs yesterday and I was sooooo tired..

This morning I hadn't had much time to eat breakfast, so I got some lean cuisine flat bread sandwich.. and nuked that when i got to work.. had like 8g of fat and 330 cals.. so it's not too bad..

Lunch is another lean cuisine and fruit.. and dinner is a chicken cesar salad, I am still taking the Alli and it's making me feel ok.. no side effects.. JOY!!!! I also have had much soda had 1 c of pepsi last night but I am trying to stick to H2O...

1 comment:

Shu2 said...

Hi!! Just thought I would leave a note. Love your blog! Was just looking around to see who else has weightloss blogs! :)