Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 2 Day 2

So last night was horrible, I was still emo as hell and didn't end up exercising, even ended up giving into 2 crispy chicken pita snacks from Jack in the Box......bad ...

today is better but not by much

breakfast was a yoplait yogurt (strawberry) and a handful of Almonds i'm gonna say aobut 400 cals maybe

lunch 4 nutter butters and a carton of milk 250 cals and 190 cals

i need to exercise tonight. and need to think of something semi healthy for dinner
I think I will make peanut pork noodles and have some more H2O

So I didn't bother cooking last night, I hate a large cup of noodles thing. blah and lots of water and a handful of swedishfish. I couldn't even get on the WiiFit because my sister was watching Tele in the living room

No comments: