Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 6

Well it's Day 6 and I am off to a good start, Woke upthis morning around 830ish and got my rear end on the wii for 30 minutes Yay!!! hopefully will get back on for 30 again tonight. So far I haven't had breakfast yet ... I am just not hungry, but I did swollow down the handful of pills--vitamins and herbal depression treatments.. that I normally take.. so Lets see how this day goes shall we :)

Brunch:
1/2 cup oatmeal 150 cals/3 g fat/4 g fiber/5 g protein
1/2 cup milk 65 cals
1 tsp cashew butter 95 cals
1 tsp honey 30 cals
1/2 cup raspberries 32 cals
1/4 cup almonds 170 cals
1 English muffin 150 cals
1 Tbsp olive oil margarine 60

752 calories total.

now I know that sounds like a lot but please remember that this is my breakfast and lunch combined, a large bowl of oatmeal mixed with the milk, the cashew butter and the honey topped with the raspberries and almonds, and I had the english muffin on the side.. I've already only had about 2/3 of this and I am starting to feel full.. but I have also included a large glass of H2O with this.


So dinner, involved 2 bowls of turkey stew made with 1 lb lean turkey breast, 2 cans of tomatoes, 1/2 an onion, 2 zucchini, 1 container of mushrooms and one can of chicken broth.. and 1/4 of a bo of whole wheat pasta, with some seasonings, this makes about 6 servings..

I am not sure of the calorie count, but i hope it's not much, i also had a handful of almonds and will have a weightwatchers smart ones dessert later .. still have to do the wiifitt again one more time tonight. I've also had nothing but water to drink all day today..

So lets finish off todays post with the fact that I did 30 more minutes on the Wii today. And I am feeling really good.

No comments: