So let's start with the stats:
after 1 week on the wii.. a total of 5 hours this week....
BMI : 42.17
Weight: 253
so with in a week I have lost 2 lbs and seen my BMI drop .83 --
Goals for the next week: Will stick to eating clean, refraining from eating junkfood and avoid drinking soda, usually work is my downfall I tend to eat out and drink more soda than I should. I will work on actually cooking my lunches this week, and trying to eat breakfast even if it is just oatmeal or yogurt and fruit.. I will also try to do the WiiFit 30 minutes a day 2x a day. I would like to see my bmi at 41 or just under 41 and be down to 250 by the end of the next 7 days. I don't want to lose weight too quickly as they say that is what leads to gaining it back. I am legitimately trying to make lifestyle changes.
Breakfast:
1/2 cup mango 53.5 cal
1 cup pineapple 82 cal
1/2 cup raspberries 32 cal
1 English Muffin 150
1 Tbsp olive oil margarine 65 cal
total :382.5
I have 1/2 L of water that I am trying to drink down and I have taken the handful of pills I am supposed to take
Lunch:
1 cup TurkeyStew
still trying to finish off that 1/2 L of H2O
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment