Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 5: An exercise in Bad Habits

So normally this is where I would get down on myself about bad habits, from the large order of fries and steakhouse burger from burgerking last night... to the 1/3 a bag of Poore Brothers salt and pepper potato chips, to the slice of apple pie with a mound of cool whip.. the list of shitty eating goes on and on today.. now at this point I'd be really upset with myself and about ready to give up.. as I didn't even want to get on the WiiFit today. But I persevered.... I was about to go to bed and say f*ckit but I didn't I got my but out of bed put on my sneakers and got on the Wii.. the results were a bit depressing as I was up 4 pounds sigh.. I had lost about 2-4 so far but I figured I deserved to see that number My habits were bad, to much fast food and not enough real home cooked meals. But I went on, I did 30 mins of WiiFit and got on with things. I took my vitamin and am getting ready for bed, I do have plans to get on the WiiFit again tomorrow morning and pick up where I left off. I have to remind myself, Goal... I have a goal I want to attain.

I went to the grocery store and picked up the few items I need to cook meals from the Eat Clean magazine and will go back tomorrow as I forgot to pick up a few pieces of fruit and some carrots and celery (maybe some hummus?) to snack on .. that way I steer away from chips and other bath sweets.. I have also been bad as I have been drinking soda when I promised myself I would lay off.. ... But I will try harder.. Thursday is my weigh in for the week, I'd atleast like to be down 2-3 pounds and 5-6 the following week, I have to remind myself constantly that this won't happen over night, I won't become a size 12 immediately.. I will have to work at this. Being the type of person who prefers instant gratification weight loss was always hard because I found that if I didn't see the results I wanted right away I'd get pissy and give up. I can't do that this time. No seat belt extender for this girl on her trip to the Uk to see her sweetie. lol.. Plus I saw the cutest outfit that I'd love to be able to wear, came in a size 18-20 still bigger than I'd like to be but If i can be a size 18 by my trip I'll be ecstatic :) so alas I must be good, If I want this to be lasting I must work at it. So my friends untill tomorrow..

No comments: